Prospective event managers can learn the tricks of the trade including business planning and accounting in this accredited online course
About This Deal
- What’s included: event management with business and accounting online course
- Important principles in event management
- Planning events
- Different types of events
- Tips for successful meetings with clients
- How to manage budgets, advice on contracts, booking venues and securing sponsors
- How to prepare and present an event proposal
- How to prepare a business and marketing plan
- Understanding different accounting techniques and which one will suit your business
- Controlling and managing expenses as well as tracking sales
- Tracking and reporting taxes
- How to handle an audit
- Building a business from the ground up
- Business planning and preparation
- Registering and structuring your business
- Hiring and motivating staff as well as all the legal requirements
- Advice on where to look for funding
- Unlock the power of social marketing
- PR and advertising
Developing a brand through low-cost marketing techniques
- See more details here
Fully accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - icoes.org - (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09).
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: trendimi.com/vouchers. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com. The course accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org - (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09). Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion events, beauty, health and interior design is only a few clicks away. Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Over 70 professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist or event planner.