Customers an learn how to prepare to launching their own business as a make-up artist
What You'll Get
Preparation – Before You Start Your Business
- Preparation – Introduction To Marketing
- Setting Up Your Business
- Running Your Business
- Business Plan
- Launching Your Business
- Your Marketing Plan
- Low Cost Marketing Techniques
- Developing Your Brand
- Your Website
- Social Media And Online Marketing
- Public Relations And Advertising
- Considerations To Make When Pricing A Product
- Pricing Your Product
- Pricing Your Service
- Making Pricing Adjustments
- Continuing Practices For Price
- Skin Types
- Foundations And Corrections
- Eye Makeup
- Eyebrow Grooming
- Lip Makeup
- Makeup Styles
- False Eyelashes And Eyelash Extensions
- Makeup For Different Ages
- Health And Safety
- Creating Your Makeup Kit
- Getting Started
- Face Makeup
- Eye Makeup
- Lips, Cheeks and Brows
- Special Considerations For Weddings & Events
- Bridal & Special Occasion Makeup As A Business
Learn more here.
- Fully accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org - (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09).
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.trendimi.com/vouchers. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact https://trendimi.com/contact-us.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals. The course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards, accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09.
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion events, beauty, health and interior design is only a few clicks away. Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Over 70 professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist or event planner.