Visitors can learn about wedding and party planning with modules such as how to market a party or how to get started
What You'll Get
Wedding planner course modules
- Profession Of A Wedding Planner
- Planning For The Big Day
- Dressing The Wedding Party
- The Reception, Party And Gifts
- Budget, Payment And Review
- Marketing Your Wedding Planner Business
- Starting Your Wedding Planner Business
- Wedding Planner Resources
Party planner course modules
- Getting Started
- Types Of Parties - Overview
- Developing A Business Model
- Generating A Client Base
- How To Plan A Party
- Making Your Party Memorable
- Business Operations
- Working With Vendors And Suppliers
- Maintaining Your Brand
- Finding Success In Business
- Fully accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org - (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09).
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.trendimi.com/vouchers. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact https://trendimi.com/contact-us.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals. The course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards, accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09.
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion events, beauty, health and interior design is only a few clicks away. Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Over 70 professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist or event planner.