This online course aims to provide knowledge on professional planning of weddings in different cultures and religions
What You'll Get
- AED 69 for an online wedding planner course with finance and business management (92% off)
Course modules include:
- Different types of weddings and how to plan them
- Duties at the engagement party
- Choosing venues
- Designing and sending invitations
- Dressing the wedding party
- Organizing the reception
- Setting budgets and getting paid
- Checklists, table plans and the essential wedding planner manual
- Track and manage financial income and outgoings
- How to create a brand for business
- How to attract clients and all-important referrals
- How to implement an online marketing strategy
- Managing sales pitch and generating leads
- Choosing the right business set up
How to successfully manage and grow business
Fully accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org - (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09).
- See the full course info.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.trendimi.com/vouchers. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com. The course accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards, accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Dec 2018. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion events, beauty, health and interior design is only a few clicks away. Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Over 70 professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist or event planner.