This course will help students to follow their passion and start an Event Management business with flair, knowledge, and confidence
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- AED 69 for an accredited event management with business and accounting online course (92% off)
- Important principles in event management
- Planning events
- Different types of events
- Tips for successful meetings with clients
- How to manage budgets, advice on contracts, booking venues and securing sponsors
- How to prepare and present an event proposal
- How to prepare a business and marketing plan
- Understanding different accounting techniques and which one will suit your business
- Controlling and managing expenses as well as tracking sales
- Tracking and reporting taxes
- How to handle an audit
- Building a business from the ground up
- Business planning and preparation
- Registering and structuring your business
- Hiring and motivating staff as well as all the legal requirements
- Advice on where to look for funding
- Unlock the power of social marketing
- PR and advertising
Developing a brand through low-cost marketing techniques
- See more details here
Fully accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards - www.icoes.org - (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09).
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 19 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.trendimi.com/vouchers. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The course accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards, accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Dec 2018. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion events, beauty, health and interior design only a few clicks away.In fact they don't even require you to leave the house Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Over 70 professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist and event planner. Filled with full videos and interactive activities, personal shopper courses instruct students on assisting personal shopping clients in their fashion and style choices while makeup artistry classes teach students professional brush and color-matching techniques, Nail-artist.courses equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start a career in nail care while hairstylist classes teach insider tips and tricks on hairstyling techniques. The team even offers an online wedding planning course that instructs students on all the details they need to plan a successful event from choosing dates and venues to selecting an appropriate theme