Customers can take in the sights of Jebel Jais mountains from a bird’s perspective in a choice of three zip lining experiences
About This Deal
What’s included: one ticket to Jais Sky Tour or Jebel Jais Flight and up to 75 AED to spend on merchandise
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan, Toroverde Adventure Park will be open from 09:00 to 15:00.
- Jebel Jais Flight – World’s Longest Zipline - 09:30, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00
- Jais Sky Tour 09:30, 11:30
- Jebel Jais Flight
- Number of ziplines: Two Parallel lines
- Zipline Length: 2.8 KMS
- Maximum Speed: 120 km/h
- Highest point of the course: 1,680m above sea level, 350m above the ground
- Weight restrictions: 40 – 130 KG
- Height: +122 CMS
- Duration: 1 hour
- Jais Sky Tour
- Number of ziplines: Seven Parallel lines
- Zipline Length: 5 KMS
- Maximum Speed: 60 km/h
- Highest point of the course: 1,250m above sea level, 300m above the ground.
- Weight restrictions: 40 – 110 KG
- Height: +122 CMS
- Duration: 2 hours
- Jais Sky Tour will be available only twice a day, at 9:30am and 3:30pm from 2nd of July till the end summer
- Age restrictions: under 18s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Must agree to the photographing, filming, or videotaping while taking part in the activity.
Need To Know
Situated in Ras Al Khaimah, ToroVerde offers its customers flight-like experience of the Jebel Jais mountains. With over 5km of zip lines situated at heights between 10 and 300m off the ground, and up to 1,250m above the sea level, adventurers can take in the beauty of the landscape in an adrenaline-fueled experience.
Jebel Jais Flight: An exhilarating and good bucket-list experience, the World's Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records. Cross over the sky and beautiful scenery of the Jebel Jais mountain at speeds over 120kph while experiencing the freedom of flying. Jais Sky Tour: Adventure meets serenity at the Jais Sky Tour! Fly over inspiring cliffs and canyons of Jebel Jais, as you zip from platform to platform in this experience. Covering a total distance of 5km via a series of 7 ziplines, ranging from 337mts to just over 1km, and averaging speeds of 60kph, the Jais Sky Tour will give you a panoramic, bird’s eye view of the towering Hajar mountains. Jais Sky Maze: Get your adrenaline rushing at a new obstacle maze on the UAE’s highest mountain! Find your sense of adventure 10 meters above the ground as you navigate through several obstacles including rope swings, wobbly bridges, swinging loops and so much more! With two levels of endless fun, the Jais Sky Maze is suitable for adventure seekers of all ages.