Up to four patrons can tuck into an Iftar suhoor or all-you-can-eat buffet featuring Turkish specialities like sambousik and baklava
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 59 for a Turkish Iftar or Eid set menu for one, Sahara
- AED 115 for a Turkish Iftar or Eid set menu for two, Sahara
- AED 230 for a Turkish Iftar or Eid set menu for four, Sahara
- AED 85 for a Turkish all-you-can-eat Iftar or Eid buffet for one, JBR
- AED 165 for a Turkish all-you-can-eat Iftar or Eid buffet for two, JBR
- AED 345 for a Turkish all-you-can-eat Iftar or Eid buffet for four, JBR
Set Menu Includes:
- Lentil soup
- Cold meze: hummus - mutabal nazik, vine leaves - fasulye
- Hot meze: fried kebbeh, cheese sambousik, meat sambousik, grilled halloumi
- Salad: tabboule - coban
- Main course: mix grill, adana kebab, Tike shish, shish tavuk, daily Ottoman dish
- Dessert: kunafa - baklava
- Ramadan drinks: soft drinks - fresh juice - ayran, coffee and tea
How to celebrate Iftar time in Dubai and Sharjah? Do it in style thanks to this Tike deal offering a set menu with an array of Turkish delicacies. Indulge in some lentil soup and savour a selection of hot and cold meze like grilled halloumi and hummus. Enjoy a choice of main courses such as an adana kebab or Ottoman dish. Satisfy sweet cravings thanks to kunafa and baklava desserts. Stay hydrated with a variety of Ramadan drinks, including juice, coffee and tea. The Iftar voucher is available to up to four guests, so bring the family and friends and spend an evening together at the restaurant’s Dubai or Sharjah location.
The Fine Print
Expires 7 Jun 2019. Valid for Eid on the first 3 days of Eid al Fitr from 1-4pm. Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No booking required. Subject to availability. Iftar buffet and set menu are valid throughout Ramadan. Not valid in conjunction with other special offers and promotions. For more information, please call 600545540. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Founded in Istanbul in 1998, Tike aims to depict the authentic taste of the city, bringing together history, culture and food to create an Ottoman dining experience. The restaurant's Dubai branches continue this passion for Turkish cuisine, with live cooking stations and an array of buffet options to treat the most demanding palates.