Up to four patrons can tuck into an Iftar suhoor or all-you-can-eat buffet featuring Turkish specialities like sambousik and baklava
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 59 for a Turkish Iftar set menu for one, Sahara
- AED 115 for a Turkish Iftar set menu for two, Sahara
- AED 230 for a Turkish Iftar set menu for four, Sahara
- AED 85 for a Turkish all-you-can-eat Iftar buffet for one, JBR
- AED 165 for a Turkish all-you-can-eat Iftar buffet for two, JBR
- AED 345 for a Turkish all-you-can-eat Iftar buffet for four, JBR
Set Menu Includes:
- Lentil soup
- Cold meze: hummus - mutabal nazik, vine leaves - fasulye
- Hot meze: fried kebbeh, cheese sambousik, meat sambousik, grilled halloumi
- Salad: tabboule - coban
- Main course: mix grill, adana kebab, Tike shish, shish tavuk, daily Ottoman dish
- Dessert: kunafa - baklava
- Ramadan drinks: soft drinks - fresh juice - ayran, coffee and tea
The Fine Print
Expires 05 Jun 2019. Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No booking required. Subject to availability. Iftar buffet and set menu are valid throughout Ramadan. Not valid in conjunction with other special offers and promotions. For more information, please call 600545540. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Founded in Istanbul in 1998, Tike aims to depict the authentic taste of the city, bringing together history, culture and food to create an Ottoman dining experience. The restaurant's Dubai branches continue this passion for Turkish cuisine, with live cooking stations and an array of buffet options to treat the most demanding palates.