Up to ten customers can be challenged by the twists and turns of The Wonder Maze while solving its puzzles; certificate upon completion
What You'll Get
What’s included: full-day Wonder Maze entry, maze puzzle toy, maze game and a success certificate
- When can I visit the Dubai location?
- Sunday to Thursday 2.30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday 10 a.m to 10 p.m
- All public holidays 10 a.m to 10 p.m
- Last entry to the maze at 9 p.m.
- When can I visit Al Ain location?
- 7 days a week including all public holidays 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Last entry to the maze at 6 p.m.
- No age restrictions
- Free admission for children under 100 cm tall
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts. No booking required. For Dubai location: valid Sun-Thu 2.30pm-10pm, Fri-Sat 10am-10pm; on all public holidays 10am-10pm; last entry 9pm. For Al Ain location: Valid 7 days a week including holidays 10am-7pm; last entry 6pm. Children below 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Children below 100 cm tall come free of charge. Al Ain Zoo entrance not included. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About The Wonder Maze
With locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, The Wonder Maze provides labyrinth-based escape games. The paths of the maze change throughout the experience as the game is developed in modules. Designed to suit every age group, the game allows players to return with a quick exit in the centre of the labyrinth.