What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 169 for a Friday brunch with pool access and soft drinks for one (32% off)
- AED 335 for a Friday brunch with pool access and soft drinks for two (33% off)
- AED 665 for a Friday brunch with pool access and soft drinks for four (33% off)
- AED 219 for a Friday brunch with pool access and house beverages for one (37% off)
- AED 435 for a Friday brunch with pool access and house beverages for two (38% off)
- AED 865 for a Friday brunch with pool access and house beverages for four (38% off)
- AED 99 for a Friday brunch with pool access and soft drinks for a child
Brunch includes: international buffet across entire Village | free pool access | live music | kids corner | 50% off at all outlets after the brunch
The Village Brunch Feast spreads across all restaurants in The Village - Le Meridien, inside and outside. The buffets range of grilled meats and seafood over fiery barbecues, various International food stations filled with fresh salads, delicious pizzas, pastas and many more colorful culinary delights. Brunch experience is completed with live music for the mood and free pool access for everyone. While adults enjoy the brunch, kids will be kept busy in Kids Corner with kids buffet enjoying activities including such a bouncy castle, face painting, arts and crafts, and more..
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 3 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 02 644 6666 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Valid Fri 1pm-4pm. After brunch hours, customers can enjoy a 50% discount. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. *Discount applies to selected options only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About The Village at Le Méridien
Located in the Tourist Club Area and surrounded by scenic gardens, Le Méridien Abu Dhabi offers four-star accommodation and fine dining experiences. The hotel boasts over 230 fully equipped rooms, spa facilities and a choice of nine restaurants and bars, collectively known as The Village. Patrons can enjoy their meals in a lush garden, choosing from a range of menus that focus on international cuisine and add a modern twist.