Customers can indulge in a choice of treatments that aim to provide relaxation; spa, pool and gym pass included
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- AED 179 for a 30-minute spa treatment with day pass for one (49% off)
- AED 349 for a 30-minute spa treatment with day pass for two (50% off)
- AED 279 for a 60-minute spa treatment with day pass for one (48% off)
- AED 549 for a 60-minute spa treatment with day pass for two (49% off)
- AED 379 for a 90-minute spa treatment with day pass for one (50% off)
AED 748 for a 90-minute spa treatment with day pass for two (51% off)
- Choice of 30-minute spa treatment includes: Indian head | back, neck and shoulder | foot | body scrub
- Choice of 60- and 90-minute spa treatment includes: aromatherapy | muscle
Guests can enjoy a 30-, 60- or 90-minute pampering session at The Spa, including a full-day access to the wellness and fitness facilities, including two outdoor rooftop pools and state-of-the-art gym and health club. They will also gain access to all the spa facilities, featuring an oasis of relaxation spread across 40,000 square feet and offering a luxurious Romanesque feel throughout. The Spa has separate male and female sections, both featuring an opulent jacuzzi area with steam rooms, sauna, two relaxing footbaths and relaxation rooms.
- Two outdoor terrace pools; a sunrise pool and jacuzzi and a sunset pool with children’s pool area
- The health club features Technogym EXCITE 700E range of machines and free weights, including an elliptical trainer, stair climbers, stationary bikes and treadmills
- Separate male and female treatment rooms
- Spa locker rooms
- Steam sauna in separate male and female areas Learn more about what to expect at a spa treatment.
About The Spa at 5* Fairmont Sheikh Zayed Road
Guests can find their energy at this tranquil Dubai spa hotel and retreat. Experience a range of sessions combined with a proven methodology for relaxation. The spa covers over 40,000 square feet and offers two distinct experiences; all offering luxury amenities in Dubai. One being the dedicated spa facility with a luxurious Romanesque feel throughout. It has separate male and female sections, both featuring an opulent Jacuzzi area with Turkish Hammam inspired steam rooms, sauna, two relaxing footbaths and a total of seven private treatment and relaxation rooms. The second location offers state of the art health club facilities and Dubai fitness centre amenities.