A party of up to four can tuck into this five-star street food of the world or a wide choice of classic and modern kebabs
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 119 for 5* street brunch with soft drinks for one (37% off)
- AED 235 for 5* street brunch with soft drinks for two (38% off)
- AED 470 for 5* street brunch with soft drinks for four (38% off)
- AED 229 for 5* street brunch with house beverages for one (28% off)
- AED 429 for 5* street brunch with house beverages for two (33% off)
- AED 819 for 5* street brunch with house beverages for four (36% off)
- AED 79 for 5* street brunch for one child with soft drinks
- Friday brunch: featuring popular street food of the world including Istanbul, Marrakech, Manilla, Hanoi, Lahore, Mexico City, Sao Paolo, or Cairo
- Saturday brunch: focused on kebabs, featuring rolls, skewers, or kebab koobeidah from Bosnia, Beirut, Istanbul or Iran, including a modern twist on the cuisine
The Fine Print
In line with government issued precautionary measures, this service will be temporarily unavailable until further notice to safeguard public health. Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Book via phone call at 04 317 7777. For more information, call 04 317 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 21 or older for house beverages. Smart casual dress code applies. Choose between street food Friday or kebab Saturday brunch. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.*Discount applies to selected options only.
About The Market Place at 5* Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
The five-star Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf's striking exterior brings a touch of traditional style to the Dubai skyline and belies a range of hospitality facilities within. The hotel boasts over 350 rooms and suites, each equipped with some of the latest mod-cons. The hotel also has a rooftop pool, gym, steam room and treatment area. When it comes to food, the Marriott has seven restaurants and bars to choose from, including The Market Place. Wi-Fi and valet parking are also available.