Customers can indulge in a choice of skincare pamper package featuring treatments such as diamond microdermabrasion, gold mask and vitamin C
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from 16 Options
- AED 99 for a diamond microdermabrasion treatment with a collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED 99 for a HydraFacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED 165 for a HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 229 for a HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and radiofrequency
- AED 299 for a HydraFacial treatment with PRP and gold mask and vitamin C
- AED 459 for three sessions of HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 499 for five sessions of a gold mask with diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 529 for six sessions of a HydraFacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED 699 for five sessions of HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 249 for one session of mesotherapy for the full face or hair
- AED 329 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the full face or hair
- AED 999 for five sessions of body contouring treatment with radiofrequency and LED treatment
- AED 599 for one session of radiofrequency microneedling
- AED 999 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the full face or hair
- AED 149 for one session of soft light treatment for the full face
- AED 199 for one session of carbon laser treatment for the full face
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a radio frequency skin treatment?
This treatment uses radio frequency technology with the aim of improving the appearance of firmness in the facial skin. A device is guided over a specific area, which may produce a warming sensation. The treatment is designed to target the deeper layers of skin, as well as deposits of adipose tissue.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss any queries and determine suitability. The treatment will then be performed. Customers are advised to contact the merchant directly for further details.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* * Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/RX56743/24/02/2023 - 93SWUBW0-260222*
About Style Age Clinic
Style Age Clinic is a Dubai Healthcare City-based facility specialising in a range of beauty and healthcare services. These include laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, facials, facial injections and fillers.