Customers can learn about a plethora of interior decorating styles and ways to blend them in the comfort of their own home
About This Deal
What’s included: lifetime access to Interior Design - Style and Impact online course
- Course modules:
- Introduction to Style
- Art Deco Style - Architectural and Interiors
- Victorian Style - Architectural and Interiors
- Modern Style - Architectural and Interiors
- Contemporary Style - Architectural and Interiors
- Eclectic Style - Architectural and Interiors
- Italian Style - Architectural and Interiors
- French Style - Architectural and Interiors
- Industrial Style - Architectural and Interiors
- Country Style - Architectural and Interiors
- African Style - Architectural and Interiors
- See the full course description
Studyplex courses are endorsed by the Quality License Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation in the UK for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It gives our learners a competitive advantage in their career, making them stand out from all other applicants and employees.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Redemption required online. Please click the link https://studyplex.org/redeem-voucher/, enter the information and submit the form. Our customer support team will email you the login details within 24-48hrs. For inquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact 44 0121 295 1244. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
StudyPlex is an online platform offering various courses from different fields of interest. Its focus is placed on providing a range of learning and development opportunities, to entertain and educate pupils through the use of modern learning technology. A list of topics covered ranges from languages, yoga, and graphic design to accounting, engineering and programming.