Guests can try authentic Asian and Italian cuisine by enjoying brunch at two different restaurants; beverages included
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Italian and Asian
- What’s included: duplex brunch at Spaccanapoli and Cho Gao with soft drinks or house beverages for up to four
- Valid on Fridays
- Served from midday to 4 p.m.
- Cho Gao menu might include: sushi | sashimi | Thai salad | dim sum | spring rolls | tempura | tiger prawns | chicken satay | duck salad | tom yum soup | chicken, beef, seafood or vegetable wok | noodles | cashew chicken | seafood pad cha | beef black pepper | nasi goreng | barbecue ribs | hot and sour fish | curries
- Spaccanapoli menu might include: antipasti | insalate | zuppe | paste e risotti | fish main courses like tuna steak, oven-baked sea bass or fried tiger prawns | meat main courses like baby chicken, veal escalope, grilled rib-eye steak or beef tenderloin | pizza | desserts
About Spaccanapoli Ristorante at 5* Crowne Plaza
Nestled within the five-star Crowne Plaza, Spaccanapoli serves up authentic Italian cuisine. Guests can savour a broad selection of dishes ranging from spaghetti and ravioli to black tiger prawns and grilled rib-eye steaks. They also offer a wide choice of pizzas and desserts.