Patrons can enjoy the spectacle and flavours of live cooking stations and chocolate fountains as they sip drinks and relax on the beach
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 199 for a Friday brunch with soft drinks and pool and beach access for one (29% off)
- AED 395 for a Friday brunch with soft drinks and pool and beach access for two (29% off)
AED 789 for a Friday brunch with soft drinks and pool and beach access for four (29% off)
- The deal includes: live cooking stations with fresh seafood, meats and pasta dishes | salads and appetisers | desserts and three chocolate fountains
- Options with soft drinks include: juices | coffee | tea | water | soft drinks
- Beach access: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Pool access: 7.30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The brunch is also valid on Friday during Eid al Fitr
House beverages package upgrade available and should be paid directly to Sofra
The Fine Print
Expires 30 days after purchase. Valid for Eid brunch on the Friday. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. E-voucher must be presented. 24-hour cancellation policy. Smart casual dress code applies. Under 12s pay 50% of the original price, payable directly to the restaurant. Valid Fri 1pm-4pm. Beach access valid 9am-8pm. Valid during Ramadan. House beverages package upgrade available and should be paid directly to Sofra. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Sofra at 5* Shangri La Hotel
Located within the five-star ShangriLa Qaryat Al Beri, Sofra Bld serves up Arabic, Moroccan, Indian and European cuisines. Diners can discover a variety of spices, aromas and flavours, choosing from a range of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Aiming to offer a memorable dining experience, the restaurant features indoor and outdoor seating, live cooking stations that allow guests to interact with chefs, and themed dining occasions, including seafood and grill days. Those with a sweet tooth can visit the restaurant's dessert island featuring three chocolate fountains, ice cream, waffles, pancakes and fresh pastries.