All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 225 for a one-hour full-body treatment of choice with spa access on a weekday (52% off)
- AED 295 for a one-hour full-body treatment of choice with spa access on a weekend (37% off)
- AED 585 for three one-hour sessions of a full-body treatment of choice with spa access on a weekday (58% off)
AED 975 for five one-hour sessions of a full-body treatment of choice with spa access on a weekday (58% off)
- Pamper package includes the use of spa facilities, including sauna, steam room and relaxation area, and a treatment of choice
- Choice of treatments includes: one-hour full-body Swedish, deep pressure, Thai or Balinese treatment Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 March 2018. Limit 4 per person. Booking required by phone or by email, contact 02 813 7878 or email@example.com. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid on public holidays. Valid for spa access 10am-10pm. Must be 18 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals. Verified using our merchant's price list on 10 Jan 2017.
About So Spa Sofitel Abu Dhabi
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche is a five star hotel overlooking Arabian Gulf from its prestigious location in the heart of the city. With its classically elegant facade and modern interiors evoking French Art Deco and designed by London WA International, the establishment sets out to create a lasting aesthetic impression. The arched entrance and myriad luminous surfaces, slender waved beams and monochromatic colour palette harken back to timeless western styles, while contemporary marine-inspired designs, carved sunscreens and doors remind of Arabic homes. All of 280 rooms feature smart TVs, Bose speaker systems and free Wi-Fi, and many boast spectacular views of the sea. The in-house spa and heated pool offer visitors an opportunity to relax and unwind whereas a host of international restaurants serve food and drinks to suit the demanding tastes of a present day traveller.