Pearls can be examined, cleaned, scaled and polished; clients can also add a stain removal treatment, teeth whitening or a ceramic veneer
What You'll Get
- About the practice: All patients are educated on thorough dental aftercare to enjoy healthy pearls for a long time
Patients can choose one of the following options:
- Dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- Stain removal treatment plus a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- Laser teeth whitening plus a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- One ceramic veneer plus a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- Consultation with one single-surface filling
- One root canal treatment with an X-ray scan and a consultation
What does a teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/AL04111/29/10/2020
The Fine Print
About Smile Art
Smile Art is a branch of the Oracare Dental Clinic. It offers a range of general and cosmetic dentistry treatments such as teeth whitening, fillings, crowns and bridges. Smile Art also provides paediatric dental care and smile design services.