Pearls can be examined, cleaned, scaled and polished; clients can also add a stain removal treatment, teeth whitening or a ceramic veneer
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 99 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- AED 139 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish, plus a stain removal treatment
- AED 499 for a laser teeth whitening treatment
- AED 589 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish, plus a laser teeth whitening treatment
- AED 999 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish, plus one ceramic veneer
What does a teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/AF29104/15/09/2019
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance, please call 043995997 or email email@example.com. E-voucher must be presented. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Valid Sat-Thu 11am-7pm. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Smile Art
Smile Art is a branch of the Oracare Dental Clinic. It offers a range of general and cosmetic dentistry treatments such as teeth whitening, fillings, crowns and bridges. Smile Art also provides paediatric dental care and smile design services.