Choose from Four Options
- AED 545 for two mesotherapy sessions for the face or hair
- AED 989 for four mesotherapy sessions for the face or hair
- AED 599 for one session of fractional laser treatment for the full face with a mask or tummy
- AED 999 for two sessions of fractional laser treatment for the full face with a mask or tummy
What is mesotherapy injection?
It is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. Mesotherapy uses multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous. Result of mesotherapy revitalize and help regenerate cells for Rejuvenation and glow prevent wrinkles formation also prevent hair loss and help with hair growth.
What is fractional laser skin revitalisation?
This non-invasive treatment uses a laser beam divided into microscopic treatment zones to target a fraction of the skin at a time, and aims to help smooth the appearance of facial skin and reduce the visibility of fine lines and scarring. Clients are asked to contact the merchant for additional details.
What happens at the sessions?
The technician will discuss the treatment with the customer so they are fully informed about what’s involved and have a chance to ask any questions they may have. The first session will then begin with the application of a topical anaesthetic, after which the treatment will commence. Subsequent treatments are performed at intervals of five to seven days.
What does aftercare involve?
Customers can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation for up to an hour following each session, and minimal swelling may be experienced for a few days. Any pinkish tone the skin may have will go away within three to five days. It is recommended that during periods of sun exposure in the three months following the sessions that the treated area be protected by a moisturising sunblock of SPF50 or more.
* This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/FC75772/26/03/2017
Skin and Slim Medical Center
Situated within the premises of Union National Bank, Skin and Slim Medical Center offers a selection of treatments designed to help clients achieve physical wellbeing. The team of specialists provide services such as weight management, body contouring, filler, Botox, PRP and skin rejuvenation treatments. Skincare procedures such as laser hair removal are also available.