Customers can take advantage of microdermabrasion, a deep exfoliation that can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Customers can choose one of the following options:
- One session of microdermabrasion with the vitamin C
- Gold or collagen mask with one session of microdermabrasion with the vitamin C
- One session of hydra facial with the vitamin C and gold or collagen mask
- Carbon laser treatment with one session of hydra facial
- One area, body contouring: one session of radiofrequency machine treatment
- Thighs, body contouring: one session of radiofrequency machine treatment
- One or four sessions of meso weight management
Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
- What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream, while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
- What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
* * Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/PJ96965/29/03/2022 - S78DJMSD-300321*
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
Need To Know
About Simply Skin Clinic
Simply Skin Clinic is a premium aesthetic clinic in Al Ghazal Mall, Al Wasl Road, Dubai. They offer a wide range of aesthetic services such as plastic surgery, dermatology, laser hair removal, facials, and more. With experienced and qualified doctors and therapists and state of the art equipment and technologies, Simply Skin Clinic is the premier destination to obtain all of aesthetic dreams in Dubai, wrapped in a luxurious and delightful visiting experience.