Up to four patrons can enjoy a two-hour cruise with a dinner buffet with bottomless drinks on a houseboat to explore Palm Jumeirah
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 89 for a dinner cruise buffet with free-flowing drinks for one child (35% off)
- AED 175 for a dinner cruise buffet with free-flowing drinks for one adult (36% off)
- AED 339 for a dinner cruise buffet with free-flowing drinks for two adults (38% off)
AED 689 for a dinner cruise buffet with free-flowing drinks for four adults (37% off)
- During the cruise guests can see Dubai’s landmarks such as: Palm Views West | Inner Circle of the Palm Jumeirah | Dubai Marina | Jumeirah Beach Residence | beach mansions and hotels on the crescent of Palm Jumeirah | Atlantis Hotel
- Patrons can also enjoy an international dinner buffet with free-flowing soft drinks, juices and water
- Throughout the cruise a soft lounge music will play in the background
- Groups can enjoy their time at the private tables
- Clients can access a fully air-conditioned lower deck or take in the views at the open-air upper deck
The Fine Print
Valid from the 1st of July 2019. Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 4 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact +971 56 991 1250 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 72 hours in advance. 48-hour cancellation policy. Departure time: 8.30pm. Departure point: Palm Views West, Palm Jumeirah. Kids under 4 years old cruise free of charge. Subject to weather conditions. Merchant reserves the right to cancel tours due to Coast Guard warnings or other higher force events. In case of cancellation through the merchant, a refund will be provided. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Silver Queen Yachts and Boats Rental
The team at Silver Queen aim to offer bespoke yacht and boat hire services for all itineraries and requirements. They also organise daily Palm Jumeirah tours, as well as sunset and dinner cruises, on board of their two-deck boat.