Customers can take advantage of a choice of skincare or aesthetic treatment package at this Dubai Healthcare City clinic
About This Deal
Choose from 20 Options
- AED 139 for a diamond microdermabrasion with a collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED 169 for a HydraFacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED 199 for a HydraFacial treatment and diamond microdermabrasion with a gold or collagen mask
- AED 299 for a skincare pamper package
- AED 499 for an Oxygeneo facial with a radio frequency treatment
- AED 369 for a small thread lift
- AED 499 for a large thread lift
- AED 399 for a Glutathione treatment with vitamin C
- AED 399 for a spider vein facial treatment on a medium area
- AED 399 for an acne scar treatment on a medium area
- AED 399 for a full-face microneedling treatment
- AED 449 for a platelet-rich plasma or mesotherapy treatment
- AED 649 for a Dermapen treatment with a platelet-rich plasma or mesotherapy treatment
- AED 649 for an under the eyes skin brightening treatment
- AED 899 for a face and chin contouring treatment
- AED 799 for an upper face injection
- AED 899 for a full-face microneedling with radio frequency treatment
- AED 949 for a 1ml dermal filler (excluding the nose and under the eyes)
- AED 999 for a 2ml Profhilo injection
AED 1,299 for a full-face chemical peel
- Skincare pamper package includes: HydraFacial | diamond microdermabrasion | peeling and brightening serum | gold or collagen mask | mesotherapy with electroporation | radio frequency | LED light treatment
- For more information about the treatments or treatment areas, please contact the merchant directly
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.COG9X4RA-311021/BK39060/18.10.2022
About Silk Clinics
Located in Dubai Healthcare City, Silk Clinic offers an array of skin and beauty services. These range from facials and scar removals to advanced treatments such as dermal fillers, PRP and mesotherapy. Body contouring and laser hair removal are also available.