What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 55 for a spa, pool and beach access for one, valid on weekdays (45% off)
- AED 199 for a choice of 60 minute spa treatment with spa, pool and beach access (55% off)
- AED 259 for a choice of 90 minute spa treatment with spa, pool and beach access (50% off)
- AED 499 for a one-month fitness membership with pool access and a 30-minute spa treatment for one (75% off)
- AED 1,349 for a three-month fitness membership with a 60-minute spa treatment for one (65% off)
- AED 2,299 for a three-month fitness membership with a 60-minute spa treatment each for two (56% off)
- AED 2,599 for a six-month fitness membership with two 60-minute spa treatments for one (64% off)
AED 3,899 for a six-month fitness membership with two 60-minute spa treatments each for two (53% off)
- Massage options include: aromatherapy massage | tension release massage | sports massage
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 5 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact 02 697 0272 or email@example.com. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. First session to be redeemed within the validity period. Must be 18 or older. All services must be used by the same person unless the voucher is for 2 people. Valid only for option purchased. Valid Mon-Sun 6am-midnight. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Sheraton Health Club at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort
Sheraton Health Club is located inside the five star Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort. The club has a modern gym with a variety of cardio equipment and weights, as well as squash and tennis courts. Fitness instructors are available to assist with training, in addition to fitness classes. Guests can cool down in three outdoor pools and a private lagoon, or relax in a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. For those with children, there is a supervised kids club and parents can receive discount rates on swimming or karate lessons and kids summer camps.