Up to six customers can enjoy an all-day tour of Abu Dhabi including a visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with lunch at Lal Qila restaurant
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: VIP Abu Dhabi tour with lunch
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirate Palace, Marina Mall One, Heritage Village
- Lunch at Lal Qila restaurant
- Private pick-up and drop-off at the customer’s hotel or home
- Tour duration: eight to nine hours
- Child ticket age range: 4 to 10 years old
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Heritage Village during any Islamic festival
- Failure to abide by the mosque’s dress code may result in refusal of entry: women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered and cover their heads at all times; if required, a long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) may be provided by the tour operator, which must be returned back. Men must cover their legs and shoulders; the tour operator does not provide any clothing for men; tattoos must be covered
- It is not recommended to book this tour on the day of a return flight, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and cannot be guaranteed
- Two languages available
- No step-free access
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. For detailed information please call 050 384 5284 or email email@example.com. Any additional spend over the voucher amount to be paid directly to the merchant. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About SG Tourism
Based in Dubai, SG Tourism offers a variety of sightseeing experiences. Their comprehensive portfolio of services ranges from boat cruises and city tours to desert safaris.