Up to six customers can go on a safari with camel rides, take a cruise on Dubai Creek and opt to include a tour of the capital
What You'll Get
- What’s included: VIP safari and VIP Dubai Creek cruise with option to include a VIP Dubai tour
- Child ticket age range: 4 to 10 years old
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- All three activities can be taken on three separate days
Private pick-up and drop-off from any home or hotel in Dubai and Sharjah for all activities
- Safari includes: dune bashing | camel ride | henna painting | photos in traditional costumes
- Live entertainment features: puppet show | belly dancing | tanoura show
- Safari timings: pick-up between 2.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.., drop-off around 9.30 p.m.
- Refreshments available: snacks | welcome tea | Arabic ghawa | dates | water and soft drinks | barbecue dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Creek cruise includes: dinner, three live shows and sightseeing of Dubai Creek
- Creek cruise timings: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. or 8.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
- Dubai tour includes: Dubai Museum or Dubai Heritage | Jumeirah Mosque | Jumeirah Beach | Burj Al Arab | Atlantis | Dubai mall | Dubai frame
- Dubai tour timing: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Fine Print
About SG Tourism
Based in Dubai, SG Tourism offers a variety of sightseeing experiences. Their comprehensive portfolio of services ranges from boat cruises and city tours to desert safaris.