Up to four guests can partake in dinner buffet with soft drinks and themed nights including Mexican, Mediterranean and barbecue
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 59 for dinner buffet with soft drinks for one child, Tuesday-Wednesday
- AED 95 for dinner buffet with soft drinks for one adult, Tuesday-Wednesday (44% off)
- AED 189 for dinner buffet with soft drinks for two adults, Tuesday-Wednesday (44% off)
- AED 375 for dinner buffet with soft drinks for four adults, Tuesday-Wednesday (45% off)
- AED 75 for dinner buffet with soft drinks for one child, daily
- AED 130 for dinner buffet with soft drinks for one adult, daily (38% off)
- AED 259 for dinner buffet with soft drinks for two adults, daily (38% off)
- AED 509 for or dinner buffet with soft drinks for four adults, daily (39% off)
The buffet may include: hot starters | cold starters | mains | desserts | water | two soft beverages
Themed nights include:
- Sunday: Mexican night
- Monday: international
- Tuesday: Mediterranean night
- Wednesday: international
- Thursday: barbecue night
- Friday: international
- Saturday: international
Valid 7 p.m. - 11 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2019. Limit 3 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +97125 080 431. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid during Eid Al Adha: 9-16 Aug 2019. Children under 2 eat for free. Children aged 3-12 years require a child voucher. Children over 12 require an adult voucher. An original ID to be presented upon request for age clarification. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals. *Discount applies to selected options only.
About Sevilla Restaurant at 5* Al Raha Beach Hotel
Situated on the waterfront of Al Raha Beach Hotel, Sevilla Restaurant invites guests to an indoor ambient area with a terrace overlooking the Gulf. The open kitchen serves up a wide variety of international dishes inspired by European and Asian cuisines.