Customers can treat their pearls to a choice of dental package, whether a scale and polish with a full panoramic X-ray or a ceramic veneer
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 99 for a dental consultation and check-up with a clean, polish and IOPS X-ray
- AED 149 for a scale and polish with a full panoramic X-ray
- AED 149 for a dental consultation and check-up with one surface filling and an IOPS X-ray
- AED 899 for a dental check-up, clean, scale and polish with one ceramic veneer
- AED 899 for a dental check-up, clean and scale with one porcelain-fused-to-metal crown
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/TS37935/30.09.2019
The Fine Print
Expires 16 Oct 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Customer needs to provide their mobile number upon booking. Please contact 054 4593399 for more information. Voucher should be redeemed within 2 months from purchase date. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Not valid for people with allergies. Valid for men and women. Consultation included. Valid Sat-Thu 9am-9pm. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Seven Dental Center
The team at Seven Dental Center offer a wide range of dental services, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to orthodontics and laser treatments. They specialise in orthodontic bonding, Invisalign, fixed retainers, implants, bone grafting, and gingivectomy. Obstetricians and gynaecologists are also on hand. The clinic is located in Jumeirah 3.