Customers can benefit from dental services such as tooth implants, dental veneers, and more, to help improve the appearance of their smiles
About This Deal
Choose from 10 Options
- AED99 for Check up with scale, polish, and cleaning
- AED139 for Check up with scale, polish, cleaning, and stain removal
- AED499 for Laser teeth whitening and check up with scale, polish, and cleaning
- AED799 for Simple surgical extraction with x-ray and consultation
- AED899 for One dental veneer
- AED5,199 for Six dental veneers
- AED9,999 for 12 dental veneers
- AED12,999 for 16 dental veneers
- AED1,249 for Tooth implant (excluding crown)
- AED1,499 for Tooth implant (including crown)
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
- Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.WS4NVBKW-120122/OP72343-12/01/2023
About Seven D Medical Center
Seven D Medical Center specialises in a variety of services, ranging from dermatology to laser treatments, and more. Seven D Medical Center's talented and licensed staff looks to help incoming clients with their specific needs and concerns. Seven D Medical Center's goal is to be a comforting and professional space where one can receive a range of services.