Anti-wrinkle injections can help to improve the appearance of fine lines, and sagging skin. They can also add volume to the face.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from 14 Options
- AED 199 for an anti-wrinkle injection on the gummy smile area or frown line area
- AED 399 for an anti-wrinkle injection around the eyes
- AED 499 for an anti-wrinkle injection on the forehead and frown lines
- AED 749 for an anti-wrinkle injection on the full face
- AED 799 for one session of Profhilo®
- AED 1,299 for one session of blepharoplasty (plasmage)
- AED 799 for 1ml of dermal filler on the cheeks or jawlines
- AED 399 for one session of mesotherapy for the face
- AED 1,199 for four sessions of mesotherapy for the face
- AED 239 for one derma pen session with mesotherapy
- AED 539 for one platelet-rich plasma session
- AED 699 for one session of microneedling
- AED 799 for one session of microneedling with mesotherapy
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include the cheeks and jawline.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
- Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both the advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service/products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/BPQHYWBN-050922/DV83941-02/09/2023
About Seagull Wellness International
Seagull Wellness International strives to blend traditional principles with the latest advances in medical research to provide a wide range of beauty services. Their aesthetic treatments include skin revitalisation and weight management solutions. A team of trained therapists is there to ensure each client's individual expectations are met, and for customers' convenience complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the waiting lounge.