Complexions can be revitalised with one or four mesotherapy sessions, platelet-rich plasma therapy, microneedling or HIFU treatment
About This Deal
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 399 for one session of mesotherapy for hair
- AED 1,199 for four sessions of mesotherapy for hair
- AED 249 for one derma pen session with mesotherapy
- AED 699 for one platelet-rich plasma session
- AED 1,599 for one session for face or neck HIFU
- AED 999 for one session of microneedling with mesotherapy
- AED 699 for one session of microneedling
What is needleless mesotherapy?
An alternative to injection-based mesotherapy, this technique features pulses of electrical energy designed to help revitalise facial skin.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of wrinkles or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is HIFU treatment?
HIFU delivers warm pulses of high-intensity, focused ultrasound energy deep beneath the surface of the skin, causing the muscle layer to contract. This treatment is designed to help improve the appearance of firmness in the facial muscles and encourage the production of collagen.
* * Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/ER99766/27/07/2022 - 1RR5IZ4I-280721*
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
About Seagull Wellness International
Seagull Wellness International strives to blend traditional principles with the latest advances in medical research to provide a wide range of beauty services. Their aesthetic treatments include skin revitalisation and weight management solutions. A team of trained therapists is there to ensure each client's individual expectations are met, and for customers' convenience complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the waiting lounge.