Natural features can be enhanced over the course of one or two sessions of Hydra-facial or micordermabrasion with a gold mask
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 199 for one session of Hydra-facial with a caviar treatment
- AED 395 for two sessions of Hydra-facial with a caviar treatment
- AED 149 for one session of microdermabrasion and a gold mask facial
- AED 295 for two sessions of microdermabrasion and a gold mask facial
- AED 349 for one session of Hydra-facial with carbon laser treatment
- AED 695 for two sessions of Hydra-facial with carbon laser treatment
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream, while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/DI42816/08/06/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Jun 2020. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 042888135 or 0502224375. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Prior cancellation (subject to availability) at least 12 hours in advance. All sessions must be completed within the validity period. Valid for adults only. Consent form to be signed on the day of the first session. Any skin irritations must be mentioned before the session starts. Customers with sensitivities may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Valid for male and female customers. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Seagull Medical Center
Seagull Medical Center strives to blend traditional principles with the latest advances in medical research to provide a wide range of beauty services. Their aesthetic treatments include skin revitalisation and weight management solutions. A team of trained therapists is there to ensure each client's individual expectations are met, and for customers' convenience complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the waiting lounge.