Complexions can be revitalised with a platelet-rich plasma therapy, mesotherapy, microneedling or one or four chemical peels
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 799 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face or hair
- AED 2,099 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face or hair
- AED 999 for three sessions mesotherapy for the face or hair
- AED 899 for one session of microneedling
- AED 500 for one chemical peel for sensitive areas
- AED 1,600 for four chemical peels for sensitive areas
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of wrinkles or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/WU36421/16/05/2019
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Jun 2019. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 288 8135 or 050 222 4375. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. 12-hour cancellation policy. All sessions must be completed within the voucher's validity. Must be 18 or older. Consent form to be signed on the day of the first session. Any skin irritations must be mentioned before the session starts. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Valid for men and women. Valid for both hair and skin. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Seagull Wellness International
Seagull Wellness International strives to blend traditional principles with the latest advances in medical research to provide a wide range of beauty services. Their aesthetic treatments include skin revitalisation and weight management solutions. Clients can also make use of complimentary Wi-Fi in the waiting lounge.