Customers can choose from a variety of dental treatments, including check-up, scaling and polish, whitening or tooth veneers
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- AED 99 for teeth cleaning, scaling and polishing
- AED 199 for teeth white filling composite
- AED 299 for teeth whitening home kit
- AED 649 for zoom teeth whitening, cleaning and whitening home kit
- AED 799 for gummy smile correction using Botox
- AED 1,000 for teeth veneer per tooth
Teeth Whitening What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
Dental Veneers What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.