Indulge in a Japanese buffet of a choice including a teppanyaki, izakaya, or unlimited sushi night at this five-star hotel
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 69 for an all-you-can-eat sushi or teppanyaki night for one child
- AED 85 for an all-you-can-eat sushi or teppanyaki night for one adult
- AED 165 for an all-you-can-eat sushi or teppanyaki night for two adults
- AED 319 for an all-you-can-eat sushi or teppanyaki night for four adults
- AED 89 for an izakaya night for one child
- AED 115 for an izakaya night for one adult
- AED 225 for an izakaya night for two adults
AED 445 for an izakaya night for four adults
- All-you-can-eat sushi night: sakura signature rolls and fresh sashimis
- Teppanyaki night: all-you-can-eat meat and seafood with a live cooking show
- Izakaya night: sumptuous Izakaya-style buffet including sushi, sashimi, Japanese starters, seafood and meat teppanyaki
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 3 per 1 or 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact 800276963 or email@example.com. Prior cancellation at least 12 hours in advance. Any purchase over the voucher payable to the merchant directly. Not valid against any other offer or promotion. For enquiries, please call +97143311111. Valid 6pm-11.30pm. Izakaya nights: Fri. Teppanyaki nights: only Thu and special seating times: 6pm-8pm, 8pm-10pm and 10pm-midnight. Booking required. Unlimited sushi nights: Sat, Sun, Tue. Not valid on public holidays and seasonal celebrations. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Sakura Japanese Restaurant at 5* Crowne Plaza Dubai
Boasting a simple and elegant decor, Sakura is a Japanese restaurant based at Crowne Plaza on Sheikh Zayed Road in the heart of Dubai’s business district. Featuring traditional live teppanyaki tables, a sushi bar and two private tatami rooms, the venue aims to offer an authentic Japanese dining experience.