Up to two clients can make their smiles shine bright with a scale, polish and whitening, receive a check-up or a tooth filling treatment
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 179 for a dental checkup, scaling, polishing and oral hygiene
- AED 249 for tooth filling for up to two surfaces per tooth
- AED 899 for scaling, polishing and zoom whitening treatment for one person
- AED 1,499 for scaling, polishing and zoom whitening treatment for two people
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/AY63370/11.02.2020
The Fine Print
About Royal Star Dental Clinic
Conveniently located near the Embassy District, Royal Star Dental Clinic offers comprehensive dental care. Patients can benefit from numerous a wide variety of dental services that range from routine cleaning session to complex procedures such as endodontics, restorative dentistry or oral surgery.