Handle birds such as hawks in this session lasting up to two hours, featuring a drive through a wildlife resort plus pick-up and drop-off
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 425 for a falconry safari experience for one child
- AED 577 for a falconry safari experience for one adult
AED 1,110 for a falconry safari experience for two adults
- Families and small groups can enjoy a journey into wilderness and falconry for an intimate UAE heritage experience
- Educational and entertaining bird of prey experience in the pristine Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- See, handle, feed and fly several species including falcons, hawks, owls and an eagle
- Expert demonstration and instructions from a team of professional falconers
- Pick-up and drop-off service in Dubai included
- Visit the Dubai Falcon Museum and Falcon Souk
What to expect:
The package allows taking photographs with birds of prey. Run by an experienced safari guide and falconer (and accompanying falcon), into the heart of the desert outside Dubai, visitors are bound to come across wildlife on this relaxed drive, making this the entertaining family outing.
During a 90-minute, interactive experience patrons can personally handle and fly some of the birds, assisted by a professional falconer. Small group size ensures a feeling of exclusivity and guests will learn in-depth facts about the birds, their behavioural patterns and biological makeup. Participants will be shown both traditional and modern falconry training techniques and will gain a better understanding of the importance of falconry in Arabia.
Feel the velvety-soft feathers of an owl, have a hawk gently alight on a gloved fist and marvel at the breathtaking speed and agility of a falcon as its swoops down at the lure almost within touching distance
The Fine Print
About Royal Shaheen Events
Boasting over ten years of industry experience, Royal Shaheen Events brings the ancient sport of falconry to 21st century Dubai. Guests can get up close to birds of prey during private and group experiences, and see sunset falconry displays. The company also offers avian pest-control solutions. Their experienced team strives to promote the preservation of wild birds and provides falconry courses for those who wish to learn how to handle them correctly and practise elementary recall and training methods.