Up to four adventurers can experience a safari in the desert, with buffet, art shows and local thrills such as sand boarding or dune bashing
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Dune bashing drive
- Camel ride experience, up to two minutes (additional charges will apply for longer rides)
- Smoking lounge facility
- Desert view photos
- Traditional and Arabic dress for picture
- Starters, shawarma, drinks
- Buffet dinner with barbecue - vegetarian option available
- Water, soft drinks, coffee and tea refills
- Belly dance show
- Tanura dance show
- Fire dance shows
- Henna tattoos
- Quad biking (Must purchase corresponding Quad Biking voucher)
- Age restrictions: children uner three go free of charge
- Pick-up and drop-off time and location: pick-up 3 p.m. - 3.30 p.m.; drop-off 9 p.m. - 9.30 p.m. - Deira City Center | Burjuman Spinneys | Lulu Hypermarket Barsha | Dragon Mart | Sharjah Mega Mall | Sharjah City Center | Sahara City Center
- VIP Desert Safari includes home or hotel pick-up from anywhere in Dubai
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 0559592111, 0502233190 or email email@example.com. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Children below 3 go free of charge. VIP Desert Safari includes home/hotel pick up from anywhere in Dubai. Desert Safari pick up points: Deira City Center, Burjuman Spinneys, Lulu Hypermarket Barsha, Dragon Mart, Sharjah Mega Mall, Sharjah City Center and Sahara City Center. Pick-up times are between 3pm-3.30pm. Drop off time: 9pm-9.30pm. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Royal Heritage Tours
Royal Heritage Tours offers tours for those visiting the UAE. Tourists can embark on a desert safari to discover the raw, natural beauty of this region and learn about the culture and traditions of its people. The safari includes live shows and music, food and drinks, and dune-bashing.