Customers can benefit from laser hair removal on medium or full-body area, platelet-rich-plasma dermapen or HiFU treatments
About This Deal
Choose from 7 Options
- AED 199 for two sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 399 for two sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 899 for one session of laser hair removal on full-body
- AED 599 for platelet-rich-plasma dermapen treatment: one session
- AED 599 for Cavilipo weight management treatment: three sessions
- AED 1,195 for six sessions of Cavilipo weight management treatment
- AED 1,499 for one session of HIFU face and neck treatment
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is HIFU facial treatment?
HIFU delivers warm pulses of high-intensity, focused ultrasound energy deep beneath the surface of the skin, causing the muscle layer to contract. This treatment is designed to help improve the appearance of firmness in the facial muscles and encourage the production of collagen.
* * Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/ULCIHJ8Q-280221/RU88579/03.03.2022*
Need To Know
About Roya Medical Center
Roya Medical Center is a Dubai-based all-in-one center providing medical services. Focusing on gynaecology, obstetrics and endocrinology, the experienced team of doctors covers also other areas such as aesthetic dermatology, dental services and orthopaedic surgery. Laser hair removal and beauty therapy are also available.