Customers can get rid of unwanted tattoos on a small, medium or large area over the course of up to six sessions
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 399 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a small area
- AED 799 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a medium area
- AED 1,399 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a large area
- AED 759 for six sessions of laser tattoo removal on a small area
- AED 1,499 for six sessions of laser tattoo removal on a medium area
- AED 2,699 for six sessions of laser tattoo removal on a large area
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
For more information regarding treatment areas, please contact the merchant directly.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/DR07111/07/07/2020
The Fine Print
About Rona Beauty Clinic
The team at Rona Mahmoud Rabah Beauty Clinic specialise in dental services, offering everything from check-ups to emergency help. Aesthetic treatments are also available, including chemical peels, carbon laser procedures and dermal fillers. The clinic is conveniently located in Burlington Tower, near the Dubai Canal.