Up to four diners can tuck into a Filipino-style brunch buffet with a choice of drinks at this four-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 59 for a Filipino brunch buffet with drinks for one (51% off)
- AED 114 for a Filipino brunch buffet with drinks for two (53% off)
- AED 219 for a Filipino brunch buffet with drinks for four (54% off)
Menu may include:
- Salads: Ampalaya salad | eggplant salad | fresh lumpia | chicken macaroni | Nicoise salad | Thai beef | coleslaw | white radish salad | seafood salad | assorted dressings
- Main course: garlic rice, Tortang Talong | spring roll | beef tapa | chicken tocino | corn beef | baked beans | white rice, chicken Adobo | Pancit bulalo | sweet and sour fish | chicken chopsuey | Ginataang seafood | roasted chicken | assorted sushi | Filipino style soup | corn porridge | Aroz Caldo
- Dessert: gulaman and buko pandan | slice water melons | turon | camote cue | black forest cake | chocolate cake | fruit cake | assorted French pastries | assorted panacotta | cream caramel
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. For more information, contact +971 2 4952000 or email@example.com. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Under 5s eat free. Valid at Resto restaurant. Eat-in only. Valid Fri, midday-4pm. Excludes festival days. Valid only for option purchased. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Resto Restaurant at One to One Hotel Resort
Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, One to One Hotel offers over 120 guest rooms and suites. Event and function facilities are available alongside leisure and fitness areas, while various eateries serve up a range of dishes. Diners are treated to everything from tandoori live cooking, Indian, Thai, Chinese and Indonesian meals, as well as curries and spices from different corners of Asia and barbecue and dinner options served in the gardens near the swimming pool area.