All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 85 for an evening safari with pick up from designated location for one (57% off)
- AED 169 for an evening safari with pick up from designated location for two (58% off)
- AED 299 for an evening safari with pick up from designated location for four (62% off)
- AED 199 for a morning safari with pick up from home or hotel for one (50% off)
- AED 395 for a morning safari with pick up from home or hotel for two (51% off)
AED 789 for a morning safari with pick up from home or hotel for four (51% off)
Evening safari pick up locations: Deira City Center Dubai | Spinney’s next to Burjman Metro Station | LuLu Hyper Mall AL Barsha behind Mall Of Emirates | Dragon Mart main entrance | Sharjah City Center
Evening safari includes: pick up and drop off | 15-minute dune bashing | sand-boarding | camel ride | henna painting | soft drink, water, tea and coffee | buffet dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options | belly dance | Tanoura show | fire show | photo point | air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour
Pick up time for evening safari, 3 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. and drop off time 9 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
Morning safari includes: Pick up and drop off by car from anywhere in Dubai or Sharjah | dune bashing 30-minutes | sandboarding 30-Minutes | quad bike 30-minutes | camel riding | photo point | water and soft drinks
- Pick up time for morning safari, 8 a.m. to 8.30 a.m. and drop off noon to 12.30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 5 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. For more information call 042642100 or 0544255366. Printed voucher must be presented. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Real Adventure Tourism
Real Adventure Tourism specialises in services such as desert safaris. The team pride themselves on their knowledge of the terrain, and visitors can expect to take part in varied activities, including dune bashing, camel riding, sandboarding and quad biking.