Customers can have their natural features enhanced thanks to a facial injection on a choice of area, or opt for platelet-rich plasma therapy
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 139 for a facial injection on the chin area
- AED 199 for a facial injection for the frown lines
- AED 399 for a facial injection around the eyes
- AED 499 for a facial injection on the forehead and the frown lines
- AED 789 for a facial injection on the full face
- AED 839 for a 1ml facial injection on any area
- AED 789 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy
- AED 1,999 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for a choice of areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is platelet-rich plasma therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/MD28863/04/08/2019
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 224 7979 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Any skin irritations must be mentioned before the session starts. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Not suitable for those with allergies. Not suitable for pregnant women. All sessions to be completed within the voucher's validity. Do not apply fake tan prior to treatment. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Full refund if found unsuitable. Valid for men and women. Consultation included. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Prestige International Polyclinic
With a convenient location in Al Barsha, Prestige International Polyclinic strives to provide its clients with a range of treatments designed to revitalise natural features. Options include eyelid, ear and nose enhancements, as well as face and neck treatments and laser hair removal.