Customers can experience a brighter complexion and a reduction in fine line appearance with a session of microdermabrasion and a mask
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 115 for one session of diamond microdermabrasion and a collagen mask facial with vitamin C
- AED 129 for one session of hydrafacial treatment and a gold or collagen mask facial with vitamin C
- AED 159 for one session of hydrafacial treatment, gold mask facial and diamond microdermabrasion with vitamin C
- AED 449 for three sessions of hydrafacial treatment, gold mask facial and diamond microdermabrasion with vitamin C
- AED 699 for five sessions of hydrafacial treatment, gold mask facial and diamond microdermabrasion with vitamin C
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/QJ44340/17/11/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 224 7979. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. All sessions to be completed within the validity. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. Consultation inclusive. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Prestige International Polyclinic
With a convenient location in Al Barsha, Prestige International Polyclinic strives to provide its clients with a range of treatments designed to revitalise natural features. Options include eyelid, ear and nose enhancements, as well as face and neck treatments and laser hair removal.