What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 39 for a one-day gym and pool access with a drink for one adult (47% off)
- AED 75 for a one-day gym and pool access with a drink for two adults (49% off)
- AED 145 for a one-day gym and pool access with a drink for four adults (50% off)
- AED 329 for a one-month gym and pool membership, one-hour massage and AED 50 food and beverage credit (64% off)
- AED 649 for a three-month gym and pool membership, one-hour massage and AED 50 food and beverage credit (52% off)
AED 1,099 for a six-month gym and pool membership, one-hour massage and AED 50 food and beverage credit (57% off)
- Guests have access to the gym, outdoor temperature-controlled adult and kids swimming pool, and outdoor Jacuzzi
- Separate changing rooms with showers and toilets for men and women
- Located on the hotel’s 17th floor with panoramic views of the city
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2017. Limit 3 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 02 695 4400. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance; cancellation at least 12 hours in advance. Must be 15 or older. Pool timings 10am-7pm, gym timings 7am-11pm. All rates are inclusive of taxes. Valid only for option purchased. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Pool Corner, Danat Capital Hotel
Danat Residence is a five-star Abu Dhabi hotel that provides accommodation and facilities for business and leisure travellers alike. Ranging from one- or two-bedroom apartments to executive suites, the rooms are comfortably furnished and feature tea and coffee making facilities, a TV with satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi. Danat Residence aims to pamper customers with a range of services such as laundry pick up and delivery, 24-hour valet parking, and airport drop off and pick up. Guests can unwind in the venue's spa and wellness club that boasts a gym, aerobics studio, swimming pool and Jacuzzi. There is also a cafe, an outdoor terrace and coffee lounge, and two restaurants. The Icon serves a selection of international dishes, whereas Pool Corner, located on the 17th floor, offers outdoor and alfresco seating areas where visitors can enjoy a range of light snacks and refreshments.