Cats of all sizes, or dogs of up to 25 kg can be pampered with a bath, blow-dry, ear cleaing, and nail cutting
About This Deal
- What’s included: basic spa package for a cat, or a dog of up to 25kg
- Spa package includes: bath | blow-dry | ear cleaning | nail cutting
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep, such as a collie: every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
Need To Know
About Pets Corner Salon
Pets Corner Salon is a pet care salon and shop. Sevices range from a full spa and grooming to vet treatments and pet daycare. The on-site shop specialises custom pet houses.