Puppies, kittens and adult pets can enjoy a grooming session including shampooing, ear cleaning, combing and perfume
About This Deal
- What’s included: wash and dry or refresh grooming package for a cat or dog
- Wash and dry package includes: shampoo and conditioner | bath and blow-dry | ear cleaning | hand brushing and combing | perfume
Refresh package includes: shampoo and conditioner | bath and blow-dry | ear cleaning | hand brushing and combing | perfume | nail trimming or clipping | sanitary area clipping | paw pad clipping
- Size limits: for more information regarding size limits, please contact the merchant directly
- Complimentary parking may be available, please contact the merchant directly for details
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep, such as a collie: every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
Need To Know
About Pet Boutique & Spa
Located at Marina Wharf, Pet Boutique caters for pets of all ages and sizes with a wide range of products available both in store and online. Food, treats and toys are available alongside healthcare products and accessories. The shop also offers elaborate grooming packages for cats, dogs, rabbits and birds.