Use online modules to learn more about the law concerning workplace health and safety, plus risk control, gas and fire safety
About This Deal
The syllabus includes:
- Health and safety at work and the laws
- Managing for health and safety
- Risk assessment and common risks
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Accidents and ill health at work
- Electrical, fire and gas safety
- Safety in different work settings
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Other health and safety hazards at work
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of workplace health and safety or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register on the redemption page. Course access details will be sent within 24 hours. No refunds or cancellations once log in details have been provided. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Internet connection required. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants. £9 surcharge for a PDF certificate. £15 surcharge for a hard copy certificate. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About One Education
Headquartered in the UK, One Education is all about learning new skills and polishing existing ones through an array of online courses that can be accessed from anywhere on the planet, just as long as there is an Internet connection. They offer over 300 syllabi, covering everything from bookkeeping and ethical hacking to stress management and body language. https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/course/anxiety-management-course/