Participants of this online course can learn, among others, about records, statistics and the UK recruitment industry figures
About This Deal
- Course syllabus:
- Human resource management
- HR planning, recruitment and selection
- Induction, training and development
- HR department’s responsibilities
- The UK recruitment legislations guide
- Organizational culture
- Motivation, counseling, resignations and retirement
- Performance appraisal and remuneration policy
- Records and statistics
- Industrial relations
- The UK recruitment industry statistics
- Introduction to payroll management
- The UK payroll system
- Paye, Tax, NI
- Conclusion and next steps
- Mock exam
- Final exam
- More details
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
- Upon successful completion, students can obtain a PDF certificate at no cost or a hardcopy certificate for £15
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 2 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/course/hr-and-payroll-administrator-course/. Course access details will be sent within 24 hours. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required. Upon successful completion, students can obtain a PDF certificate at no cost or a hardcopy certificate for £15. Customer support available, contact https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/contact-us/.
About One Education
Headquartered in the UK, One Education is all about learning new skills and polishing existing ones through an array of online courses that can be accessed from anywhere on the planet, just as long as there is an Internet connection. They offer over 300 syllabi, covering everything from bookkeeping and ethical hacking to stress management and body language.