Participants of this online course can learn, among others, about formulas, functions, and data manipulation
About This Deal
- Course syllabus:
- Excel beginner
- Introduction to Excel
- Formulas and functions
- Data manipulation
- Spell check and fonts
- Cell style
- Excel intermediate
- Use of specialized, text, logical, date and financial functions
- Table, data and graphical objects
- Templates and file protection
- Excel advanced
- Workbook properties and macro
- Formatting, validation and trace cells
- Data list, scenarios, and what-if analysis
- Interactive and consolidated data
- Cells linking, workbooks and web query
- Excel VBA
- Macro recorder
- Excel PowerPivot
- PivotTables, charts and DAX functions
- Excel Templates
- Activities and exercise files
- Mock exam
- Final exam
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
- Upon successful completion, students can obtain a PDF certificate at no cost or a hardcopy certificate for £15
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 2 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/redeem-voucher. Course access details will be sent within 24 hours. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required. Upon successful completion, students can obtain a PDF certificate at no cost or a hardcopy certificate for £15. Customer support available, contact https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/contact-us/.
About One Education
Headquartered in the UK, One Education is all about learning new skills and polishing existing ones through an array of online courses that can be accessed from anywhere on the planet, just as long as there is an Internet connection. They offer over 300 syllabi, covering everything from bookkeeping and ethical hacking to stress management and body language.