Up to six sessions of deep exfoliation with the aim to improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin; combined with HydraFacial treatment
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 159 for one session of microdermabrasion and HydraFacial treatment
- AED 459 for three sessions of microdermabrasion and HydraFacial treatment
AED 899 for six sessions of microdermabrasion and HydraFacial treatment
- What’s included: up to six sessions of microdermabrasion with HydraFacial treatment
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: an aesthetician moves a pen-like wand — with a diamond-studded tip — gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/GG44807/11/01/2021
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jan 2021. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 3953900. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. E-/Printed voucher must be presented. Valid Sat-Thu 9am-9pm. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Noor Al Wasl Clinic
The team at Noor Al Wasl Clinic provides a medley of dental, aesthetic and medical services. Routine exams and tooth fillings are available alongside root canal treatments and restorative dentistry. Aesthetic procedures such as laser hair removal, fillers and microdermabrasion. General practice services are also available.